Administrative Assistant Role
We are seeking an administrative assistant to join our fast-growing, highly congenial workplace. The ideal candidate is efficient, detail-oriented, and skilled in developing and maintaining workplace and vendor relationships. This position will be reporting to the Vice President and President. As each executive may have varying needs, the expectations for an administrative assistant can vary from one job to the next.
Required skills and responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- Drafts and edits letters, reports, and other documents
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Ability to work well independently.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management, multitasking, and flexibility
- Answer phone calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- College Degree Preferred
- 2+ year of administrative experience
- Literate in Microsoft Office
Position will be located at our headquarters office in Faison, North Carolina
Please email all resumes to email@example.com